An Act relating to schools; defining terms; requiring students enrolled in public school to be tested for dyslexia and related disorders; requiring board of education of each school district to provide for treatment of any students determined to have dyslexia or related disorder; authorizing State Department of Education to promulgate rules; providing for codification; and providing an effective date.
- Sponsor: Dorman
- Bill Text: Bill Text - RTF Format
- Adjournment Date: In Recess until 1/31/2012; Adjourns 5/27/12
- Status: Oklahoma Legislature Bill Information, Legislature Adjourned 5/25/12 - Died in Committee
- Position: DDAI SUPPORTS this bill
- History - House: First Reading 213 02/07/2011 H Authored by Representative Dorman 213 02/07/2011 H Second Reading referred to Appropriations and Budget 314 02/08/2011 H CR; Do Pass, amended by committee substitute Appropriations and Budget Committee 447 03/03/2011 H Authored by Senator Paddack (principal Senate author) 03/03/2011 H
- History - Senate: 3/3/11 Authored by Senator Paddack (principal Senate author)