Evidence-Based Practice: Research Summaries, Literature Reviews, & Meta-Analyses
- A Review of the Evidence on Tier 1 Instruction for Readers With Dyslexia
Timothy Shanahan. Reading Research Quarterly. First published online: 01 August 2021
- Current State of the Evidence: Examining the Effects of Orton-Gillingham Reading Interventions for Students With or at Risk for Word-Level Reading Disabilities
Stevens, Elizabeth A., Christy Austin, Clint Moore, Nancy Scammacca, Alexis N. Boucher, and Sharon Vaughn. Exceptional Children, (February 2021)
- Lost in Translation? Challenges in Connecting Reading Science and Educational Practice
Seidenberg, M. S., Borkenhagen, M. C., & Kearns, D. M. (2020, July 6).
- Screening for Dyslexia: Policy, Emerging Research, and Best Practices
Yaacov Petscher, Hank Fien, Chris Stanley, Brian Gearin, Nadine Gaab, Jack Fletcher, and Evelyn Johnson, National Center on Improving Literacy (2019)
- We Know for a Fact: Dyslexia Interventionists and the Power of Authoritative Discourse.
Worthy, J., Svrcek, N., Daly-Lesch, A., & Tily, S. Journal of Literacy Research, 50(3), 2018.