Distinctive motor vehicle license tag; authorize for dyslexia awareness. An act to authorize the issuance of a distinctive dyslexia awareness motor vehicle license tag; to prescribe the fee for such tag and to provide for the distribution of such fee; and for related purposes.
- Sponsor: King
- History: 01/04/2011 (S) Referred To Finance, 02/01 (S) Died In Committee
- Status: Dead, <a href="http://billstatus.ls.state.ms.us/2011/pdf/history/SB/SB2171.xml">View Current</a>
- Bill Text: <a href="http://billstatus.ls.state.ms.us/documents/2011/html/SB/2100-2199/SB2171IN.htm">Introduced</a>
- Links: <a href="http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20101218/NEWS/12180337/Special-car-tag-would-aid-school-for-dyslexic-kids">ClarionLedger.com - Car Tag would aid school for dyslexia kids</a>
- Adjournment Date: April 2, 2011