A RESOLUTION proposing an amendment to the Constitution of Georgia so as to provide that lottery funds may be used for programs within the public schools to assist children with diagnosed learning disabilities.
- Sponsor: <a href="http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2009_10/mbrs/collinstoney95th.htm">Toney Collins (95th)</a>
- Bill Text: <a href="http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2009_10/versions/hr1480_LC_21_0755_a_2.htm">As Introduced</a>
- Status: <a href="http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2009_10/sum/hr1480.htm">View Summary</a>, Died in Committee
- History: 03/08/10 - House First Readers; 03/09/2010 House Second Readers
- Committee: <a href="http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2009_10/com/hcy.htm">House: Children & Youth</a>
- Adjournment Date: 4/22/10
- Deadlines: To move to Senate: 3/22/10