Subject to funding by the State Board of Education, provides that a school board shall require a school to provide recordings for its blind and dyslexic students. Effective immediately.
- Links: Bill Text
- Sponsor: Linda Chapa LaVia
- History: 2/4/2010 Filed * 2/5/2010 First Reading, Referred to Rules Committee, 2/16/2010 Assigned to Elementary & Secondary Education Committee, 3/3/2010 House Recommends Do Pass Subcommittee/ Elementary & Secondary Education Committee;, 3/15/2010 House Rule 19(a) / Re-referred to Rules Committee
- Status: Failed to pass out of Rules committee, See Current Status
- Hearings: Mandates of the Elementary & Secondary Education Committee Hearing Mar 3 2010 8:05AM
- Adjournment Date: 5/7/10
- Deadline: March 26, 2010 Final Day for Third Reading and Passage of House Substantive Bills